- Fees are $5.25 per hour.
- The Ministry of Education 20 Hours free per week for 3-4 year olds (6 hours maximum per day) is available.
- WINZ subsidies are also available.
- Morning and afternoon tea is charged at $1 per day.
- At the start of term 4 each year, there is a one-off charge of $1 for the sunscreen provided by KidzWay. (see A-Z of information)
- Fees are to be paid fortnightly.
- Payment by automatic payment is preferred - we do not have any EFTPOS facilities.
- There is a minimum of two weeks' notice for cancellation of enrolment.
- It is essential that children are dropped off and picked up at the times they are booked. This is a Ministry of Education requirement.
- Two-year-olds are entitled to 3 free sick days. Otherwise, if children are sick or on holiday, payment will continue unless 2 weeks' notice is given in order to fill the space.
- If your child is absent for more than 3 weeks in a row or half a calendar month of your booked times, the Ministry of Education will stop your funding and your place may be given to another child unless you have been in contact with the Administrator or Head Teacher.
KidzWay Early Learning Centre operates partly with funding from the Ministry of Education, with the balance coming from fees paid by the Centre parents. As a not-for-profit organisation, all monies are used for the functioning of KidzWay Early Learning Centre.