Your child will be participating in a number of curriculum areas such as: outside play, art, messy play, science, music and movement, and will need to have suitable clothing for these activities. We ask that all children have the following named clothing and footwear:
- Sensible footwear.
- Casual clothes that children can run about in and can get in and out of easily for toileting. Layers are better than bulky clothing.
- Several pairs of spare underwear and pants for those children in the process of toilet training. Overalls are not recommended.
- Extra sets of clothes, including socks.
- Named sunhat (October – April) that protects their face, neck and ears, for example: legionnaire, broad-brimmed or bucket.
- Togs and towel on hot days for water play.
- Woollen hat and coat on colder days.
- Slippers for winter days.
- We welcome gumboots for outside wear in the winter.
Nappies, wipes and any special creams and powders
Children who require nappies will have a named basket in the nappy-changing area. We ask that you ensure your child has plenty of nappies and wipes in the basket and that you regularly check your child’s supply.
Parents must inform staff of their child’s medication needs and will need to fill out the Medication Administration Agreement form. All medication is to be stored in the kitchen. No medication is to be left in a child’s bag.